We are a group of IHM volunteers who wish to provide physical assistance to our neighbors who are unable to help themselves because of physical limitations.
We can help with:
- Transportation to/from medical appointments, grocery stores and churches
- Install support bars for showers and tubs
- Install ramps for people having trouble with mobility
- Simple tasks: replacing lightbulbs and other simple household jobs
- Remove obstacles or debris: fallen tree limbs, etc.
Please pick up a brochure from our IHMformation Station for phone contacts and further information about what we can (and cannot) do. We want to help our parishioners and other community members within our parish boundaries in need of minor services that they are unable to do because of age or infirmity.