We are a group of IHM volunteers who wish to provide physical assistance to our neighbors who are unable to help themselves because of physical limitations. We can help with:
- Transportation to/from medical appointments, grocery stores and churches
- Install support bars for showers and tubs
- Install ramps for people having trouble with mobility
- Simple tasks: replacing lightbulbs and other simple household jobs
- Remove obstacles or debris: fallen tree limbs, etc.
Please pick up a brochure from our IHMformation Station for phone contacts and further information.